Friday, June 21, 2013

preface

preface 

Before I started , I want to tell the visitors of this blog why I want to write about this subject exactly ( surveying in civil engineering ) , the reason is that when I was student the surveying course was very complicated respect to me so now I will try to make this course easy for all Civil Engineering students in the world
After I studied this course hard and got high mark in it I will write about it , surveying  in civil engineering now is the most interesting subject for me
In this blog I will make simple lessons in this aspect , the goal is to help you .  If you have any question about this subject send a question for me on this email .

Sami Alhalabi 

  

1 comments :

surveying is very important in civil engineering
thank for this blog

Post a Comment